II. Functions and duties:
- Setting up annual inspection plans on specialized mission and duty implementation of civil servants, employees, divisions under the Department.
- Propagating, guiding, inspecting and urging divisions and units under the management of the Department of External Relations to implement the law provisions on inspection.
- Reviewing and drawing experience on inspection work in the management scope of Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Performing the task of settling complaints and denunciations in accordance with the law on complaints and denunciations.
- Performing anti-corruption tasks in accordance with the law on anti-corruption.
- Performing other duties as directed by the Board of Directors.
Hiển thị video clip.